Secrets to Healthy Skin…At Any Age
Kazuyuki Omino (Publisher)
* Plenty of Water:Those eight glasses of water a day your mom always told you to be sure to drink are essential to maintaining your skin’s elasticity and suppleness, say experts. And don’t count coffee or sodas as part of the eight glasses because caffeine is dehydrating. The water you choose can be sparkling water, mineral or straight from the tap.
* Makeup:You need to give some thought and consideration to the type of makeup you use. And be sure to clean your tools regularly. Things such as cosmetic brushes get dirty and can carry bacteria and germs and may cause skin irritations and breaking out.
* Good Moisturizer:Keep environmental pollutants from being absorbed into the skin with a good moisturizer that also acts as a skin barrier. Check the labels for those with added Vitamin A, C and E, which help block the penetration of pollutants.
* Exercise:A good exercise program such as aerobics can activate and rejuvenate the skin and improve circulation and blood flow. Also, body sweat triggers production of sebum, which is the skin’s own natural moisturizer.
* Knock out Stress:Get serious about stress reduction. Skin conditions such as acne appear on many people who are stressed out, and chronic skin conditions then get worse. Set aside quiet time to meditate or daydream. Plus, be sure to get enough sleep.
About the Author
I’ve been online since 1995 when I was in the US (Boston). I created Japanese celebrity info site and health-related site in 2001. Those websites became popular. So Ia ppeared on the radio show and internet magazines to talk about my websites in Japan (I came back to Japan in 1996 after 6 years of staying in the US).
Powered by How To Do Everything Better, Faster &Easier ™